8.13.2017

Just when you least expect it.

The Mother Unit is having a bit of a tough time.

While she has been in and out of the hospital enough to qualify for a buy 5 get one free punch card, her flopping back in on Friday with yet another batch of problems is frustrating for her. She's tired and worn out.

There is only love and support for her at every turn from me and everyone else. She could certainly do with a little bit of luck to get better and have an easier time of it. I am going to be light and funny and try to keep her laughing. That'll be some of the best medicine. Couple that with some medical marijuana edibles and I hope she will find a little respite from all the stress and worries.

Just rolled back into Tiny Town and am doing laundry for the week. Chores don't stop unfortunately. I'll be back up there sooner than later. And she needs rest not visitors. Sending out all the love and good ess I got for her. So much love.

No comments: