8.26.2017

As is often the case..

I have been worried.

Lots of things have been happening with The Mother Unit. It's had me distracted and absent from home and when I am home, I am just going through the motions.

Today I hauled my ass out of bed at 5 am and actually hit the ground running on several projects. I had purchased a shelfy/closet thingy a while back and knew it would be a pain but it's needed. It was on my list.

Disassembling the laundry area in its chaotic state was easy.



Then it took me a good while to assemble it.

But really, I dig it.. shelves and two rods for clothes!



And this is kinda how it looks now...



Organized (for me) chaos.

Hell, it only took me damn near all day. I feel good about that. I have painting to do up next, then I gotta check fluid levels in my car and go to the hardware store to return stuff that wasn't right.

I went to a neighbor's to harvest some bamboo... That would be a great plant for me. I'm sweaty, tired, and gonna go play pickleball now that bamboo is mine. And it looks like it'll be pickleball in the rain (and it was... and it was fabulous!)

Now THAT is a productive day!



No comments: