6.05.2017

At a glance...

So if you quickly glance at this...



You might chuckle and think to yourself," Einstein's nipples? WTF?"

I did that.

Or, you might be getting ready to do dishes and see this..



Holy Fuck! I am not dealing with a spider that big!! No way!

But it's just rice noodles from the leftover Pho.

Geez.

At a glance, things are different that what they really are. I tend to get little startles like this often. Closer examination sets me straight.

The weekend was a bit of a bust with me getting disenchanted with projects.



The posts are in at least.





And these will get put in the ground this week.

I just gave up and came inside and gave my brain a break from everything including the outside world. I hunkered down and watched back to back episodes of Breaking Bad instead. Feet up, swamp cooled comfort.

And at a glance, I guess that's what my weekend looked like.

No comments: