6.15.2017

99.

By all accounts we nearly hit 100 today. It's nice and comfy in the house thankfully. The is little going on besides some Tylenol and some stretches for my back. Once again my body reacted rather unfavorably to something I had been putting off dealing with.

Gah!

When will I learn?

I haven't had a back issue this bad for a couple of years.  The timing is tough.

The good news is that I am not laid flat out. And nothing important has suffered. Just me with a little bit of suffering.

The hot weather outside makes it easy to not do anything out there till the sun goes down. I haven't killed the grapevines that I planted yet and they are the only outside chore that definitely need tending to. Apparently deep watering them is required. I will never have a green thumb. And I hold out hope that they will survive.


No comments: